To download material from our website please take a minute to complete the registration form.
You only need to do this once.
As a Cashfac Software Developer you will…
– Design and develop solutions for household name corporates and bank partners,
– Be a part of a team developing Cloud based solutions with mobile front ends,
– Contribute in design workshops, interpreting business analysis into working solutions,
– Join a product delivery team working to tight deadlines,
– Interact with the Quality Assurance Team and Managed Service Team to ensure reliable and continuously operating real-time systems,
– Be involved in the full development lifecycle,
– Take responsibility through to live operation.
Join a specialist, professional team of high-calibre, valued solution delivery experts who are responsible for delivering an unrivalled cash management solution, distributed globally by world-leading banks to their top corporate customers ranging across many industries, including the large investment fund managers, insurers, top property management companies, government departments, industrials, online sites etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Experience of 2-5 years in development and full development lifecycle with at least 2 year using .NET and Framework 2.0/ 3.5/4.0
– SQL Server 2005/2008
– ASP.NET and C#
– WCF, MVC and JQuery
– User Interface development and design
– Good experience of T-SQL
– Good knowledge of SQL Server Performance tuning
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Window Server Platforms
– Good knowledge of Microsoft IIS Web Server and Web Services
– Good Team player but must also have the ability to work on their own
Following skills would also be highly preferable although not essential
– Some experience in VB, ASP, XML
– Experience working as part of a team and working to exacting requirements
– BA/BSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
– MCSD / MCAD certified
– Working with Mobile Apps
– Working with BizTalk
– Working experience in a structured environment.
– Working experience with Source Control systems
– Working experience with Bug Tracking systems
– Working experience in the Financial sector